Sunday, October 4, 2015

Preparing To Manage Organizational Outcomes w/ Fiscal Accountability.

Preparing To Manage Organizational Outcomes w/ Fiscal Accountability. 

The following web-links can be used in a quest to better manage any organizations' fiscal accountability. I have viewed  both sites and I find that the best practices mentioned as well as the product software is of practical use. In my leadership role I manage both Federal and State Funds. I often manage private/local financial awards of which must be used for the purposes of public education. In my view of the web resources associated, I am finding that operations may vary however the open-book concept does not. Never should there be a need to explain or justify the use of public funds. In short, there should be a clear view that can be seen by all patrons and stakeholders. Fiscal Accountability is very important in organizational effectiveness. Both public and private businesses share in these practices. Again, I ask you to view the links and discover some resources that may be used to improve your financial management and leadership via better planning. 

www.forbes.com 
www.netsuite.com 

Posted by: 
Melvin Alonza Lowe, III, EdD
Post-Doctoral Student
Walden University 
M.S. - Instructional Technology & Design
lowemelvin724@gmail.com 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Melvin,
    Forbes is a great site for fiscal accountability and advice. Just to let you know, your links are not working, you may want to fix that in order to redirect your bloggers to the intended specific sections for our assignment this week. I will check back later to view the areas of Forbes and Netsuite that was of particular interest to you. You seem very seasoned in the topic of project management and I look forward to the financial planning and leadership postings.
    Regards,
    Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Melvin,

    i did follow your links and I am not sure whether they were meant to point readers in a general direction. If that is the case, then I think it will be a challenge for most who need to know what to search. As already mentioned by Anthony, you definitely have a lot to offer and I will be coming back to look for specific links you suggest to help my learning.

    Best regards,

    Ayeshat

    ReplyDelete